Accurate measuring & display
Setra Lite provides a simple, cost-effective, and accurate way to measure and display room differential pressure in areas today that require manual verification. For local staff managing an area, Setra Lite has a light ring that is green or red, showing a clear indication of room conditions. For the facility manager, using Setra Lite means the frequency of preventative maintenance walk-by inspections can be reduced because Setra Lite is monitoring the space.
Setra Lite features
Setra Lite has many features found only in larger, more complex room pressure monitors. These include a bright light ring that can be seen at an angle or down a hallway, a digital display of the pressure value that is always-on or momentary, an alarm delay for door entry, and POS or NEG room mode. The Setra Lite sensor has Setra’s accuracy and reliability you know you can trust.
Setra Lite is about the size of a standard light switch, and just as a simple to install. It fits in a single-gang US electrical box, international 86-box or international round back-box, and is powered by 24VAC or 24VDC. The reference side pressure pickup is integral with the Lite faceplate. An analog output provides the building management system with the pressure signal for any additional trending or alarming needed.
The Setra Lite also integrates seamlessly with the Setra FLEX environmental monitor. Mount Setra Lite at additional doors that enter the space, and use an on-screen badge to display its value.
- Simple single-room pressure indication for all pressurized healthcare spaces
- Saves preventive maintenance from manually
checking each room
- Sleek and attractive single wall plate
- Simple to install in minutes
- Visual alarm via red/green light ring
- Silent operation, no audible alarm
- Offset light pipe that can be seen at an angle or down a hallway
- Digital display can be always-on or momentary
- Full configuration is easy, using just 3 buttons
- Analog output provides pressure reading to BMS system
- Works with Setra FLEX to serve rooms with multiple doors
- Sterile processing
- Sterile storage
- USP 800