The UVC Blade from American Ultraviolet is a handheld, portable UVC disinfection device designed to deactivate bacteria, viruses and fungi in spaces where traditional hard-mounted UVC fixtures are inconvenient to be mounted; and where portable devices have limited access. Common environments include laboratories and food manufacturing, including food storage and packaging .
In healthcare environments the UVC Blade is ideal for the disinfection of:
- Bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, and other surfaces
- Cell phones, chairs, door knobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
The UVC Blade is fully portable and plugs into any standard 120V outlet. It comes equipped with a shatterproof UVC high output lamp, an oversized handle designed to maximize grip comfort, an on /off switch, a power cord, and UVC safety glasses.
- Quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Comfortable handle minimizes grip discomfort
- Polished aluminum reflector maximizes UVC intensity
- Quick and easy lamp-change out requires no extra tools
- On/Off safety switch
- Voltage: 120-240V; 50/60HZ
- Provides ≥735µW-s/cm2 of UVC intensity @ 6"
- Dimensions: 18"L x 5"W x 6.25"H
- 6 foot 3 -prong power cord standard on 120V version
- Uses one SBL350T shatterproof germicidal UVC lamp
- Lightweight aluminum housing is sturdy, yet weighs less than 5lbs.