Efficient and compact air decontamination unit suitable for classrooms, healthcare spaces, offices and commercial spaces.
- Contaminated air is led inside the unit.
- Particles are charged negatively in a powerful corona discharge. The negatively charged particles are attached to the positive collection chamber. Organic microbes are destroyed with electronical shocks.
- Finally, the air is lead to active carbon collector which effectively removes VOC gases and odors.
- Outcoming ultra pure air is completely free from particles of all sizes, microbes, and harmful gases and chemicals.
- The units have automatic washing function which reduced the need for maintenance and keep the cleaning efficiency high at all times.
Cleaning capacity: max. 170 m3/h
Particle size arrestance: > 0,003 µm
Cleaning efficiency: 99,5 %
Gas removal: Included: 400 g activated carbon, 60 mm
Dimensions (W x H x D): 460 x 1470 x 400 mm
Weight: 55 kg
Chassis: Painted galvanized steel
Fan speed: 3 speeds
Power consumption: 60–120 W
Sound level: 31–44 dBa
Operating voltage: 198–264 V, 50/60 Hz
Usage temperature: +5…+60 °C