OR-DB fixtures confine UVC rays to a narrow beam, creating a "curtain" of energy in all doorways. Beam width and height are controlled with louvers that create a powerful, concentrated beam of germicidal UVC energy, resulting in maximum intensity and increased safety.
- Installed above all doorways in operating theater.
- Staff entering or exiting the space during the procedure will pass through the UV barrier, which will provide a high intensity dose of UVC, adding to the cumulative levels achieved while in the space.
- Wider doorways can be equipped with multiple units, mounted in tandem, to span the entire width of the passage.
- Available in 24" and 36" fixture widths to accommodate typical doorway sizes found in operating rooms.
- Lamps and louvers easily removable for maintenance.